The Mind Set Podcast is weekly attempt to open eyes, and try to shed some light on what’s really going on in the world. All done by ripping apart the media madness that masquerades as news. All with a healthy dose of paranoia.
Hosted this week by Gareth Davies, Ben Emlyn-Jones, Matthew Williams and Niall Murphy.
Some of the topics discussed on this weeks show:
1. The Spiritual Church
2. First Crop Circle of 2019
3. Homelessness and Health Care
4. Being Yourself…
5. Facial recognition technology an invasion of privacy
6. Jordan Peterson gets locked out of his Google account
7. Julian Assange indicted on 18 charges
8. Theresa May in tears as she announces resignation
And so much more!
Music Played – “The Maze” by Niall Murphy
Until Next Week, Peace Out Humans…